Vistas de página en el último mes

miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

waiting for a job /esperando un trabajo

I have always wanted to be someone, I mean, that I have always wanted to succeed in life. So this is the reason that I have spent all of my entire life studying, in order to achieve what I was looking for. 
Since some time ago I have been very worried about my future, because with the crisis it is much more difficult to find a decent job or a job that I think that I deserve. 
So finally, I have decided to end my last degree and then seek for fortune. I mean, that I'm going to start moving wherever to find a nice job.
I live in Spain and I'm from Spain; and I'm very worried, because of the situation we are living now. It is a difficult situation, but I think that is for our fault. I mean, not for the population fault. It is for the government, the banks and wealthy people from this country. We think that we life in a first world country and we actually are living in a pathetic country where only triumph people who of fraud or steals. 
The laws are obsoletes, because there were written one century ago.
From my point of view, we have to change both the President of Spain, the opponents and then we will have to begin to invest more in education (because the more we train the population the better for the country, because this will bring wealth to the country).
This government has been cultivating the non culture (this government, and the others that where before that).  That's why we are where we are, because more or less a half of the country does not have the training they would have to have. So, I still do not know how we have endured all of those years.

Finally, I just say that even knowing the situation we are living in hope to find a good job.

Good luck for you too!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario